Specifically developed for GFNY: race ready but with long distance comfort.
Bib shorts have a new style update for 2021: slightly longer cuffs.
- Anatomic fit.
- Four needle flat stitching for your comfort.
- Padding density 100kg/m2, black color.
- A variety of fabrics for the perfect fit.
- Weight 210 gr/sm for coverage, support and no-transparency.
- OEKO-Tex certified materials.
- Men's and women's styles available.
- Crotch: Innovative warp-knitted and long lasting fabric with a structured surface for durability and comfort.
- Side panels: An exclusive dull polyester yarn that provides rigorous protection to the skin, comfortable feeling on the skin and elasticity for reacting with your every pedal stroke.
- Mesh braces: Thin and soft for breathability and comfort. Made of polyamide, microfiber and 23% elastomer.
- Fabrics used for the bib short have natural transpiration properties to keep you dry, comfortable and minimize chafing even in wet conditions.
The 2021 Race Bib Shorts match the 2021/22 GFNY Race Kit. Designed by cycling apparel artist, Alex Ostroy, in NYC and 100% Made in Italy by GFNY.
Bib shorts are the most important piece of cycling apparel that you own. It’s one of your body’s three contact points with your bike (your behind, hands and feet) - it's the most important contact point!
Padding: GFNY race bib shorts have the Race chamois. This padding has a 100kg/m2 density, which provides a lower profile (8mm) and a more direct feeling to the saddle - ideal for race days when you need your bib short to be responsive and for your general cycling.